- Each year, tens of thousands of students opt to pursue medical studies abroad in Russia. These motives might be numerous, but they all generally have the same end in mind. Medical students view Russia as a nation where they can realize their dream of becoming doctors.
- According to the WHO Rankings, Russian medical universities hold about 30 positions among the top 100 medical institutions. Because each medical university in Russia is well-equipped and the teaching methods are organized and standardized.
- Russian universities provide the most sophisticated and cutting-edge standard of medical education available anywhere in the world. WHO and NMC India have both approved Russian medical universities.
- Russia has emerged as the top option for Indian students interested in studying medicine due to its excellent facilities, state-of-the-art technology, and infrastructure. According to the Indian Embassy in Moscow, more than 6,000 Indian students are currently enrolled in the best medical schools in Russia.
Russian Medical Universities – Key Characteristics
- Fee Structure: The majority of universities offer medical science students discounted tuition. The students must therefore pay much less than they would anywhere else in the world.
- Reputation and Validity: Numerous international organizations and national bodies from numerous nations have affiliated with, accredited, and recognized the university. As a result, these universities offer degrees that are highly regarded and accepted throughout the world.
- Instructional Methods: The learning experiences of the students are clearly defined by the Russian medical universities’ use of specific pedagogical techniques. A positive learning environment is encouraged by the mentors’, teachers’, and students’ positive interpersonal relationships.
- Advanced Infrastructure: Nearly all of Russia’s medical universities have well-designed campuses, state-of-the-art labs, sports, dormitory, canteen, and library facilities.
- Prep Instruction for the Screening Test: Russian medical universities offer coaching for a variety of screening exams, such as the Foreign Medical Graduate Exam (FMGE), which is necessary to be qualified to practice medicine in India, or the USMLE, which is necessary to study or practice medicine in the USA.
Top Medical Universities in Russia
Even though all Russian medical universities hold excellence and quality, students are frequently concerned about universities in other countries for one reason or another. As it is impossible to evaluate every university and determine whether they are appropriate for the requirements of Indian students. Consequently, the following are some of the best universities in Russia for studying MBBS on more than one basis.
Best Medical Universities In Russia
- First Moscow State Medical University
- Orel State Medical University
- Bashkir State Medical University
- Kursk State Medical University
- Kazan State Medical University
- Kazan Federal University
- Crimea Federal University
- Northern State Medical University
- Pavlov First Saint Petersburg State Medical University
- Volgograd State Medical University
- OMSK State Medical University
- Altai State Medical University
- UlyanovskState University
- Far Eastern Federal University
- Kuban State Medical University
- Kabardino Balkarian State Medical University
- Saint Petersburg Medico-Social Institute
- Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University
- Ural State Medical University
- Tyumen State Medical University
- Voronezh State Medical University