About MBBS in Kazakhstan
- One of the alluring options for those wishing to pursue medicine is the MBBS program in Kazakhstan. Almost 10,000 students each year go for MBBS admission in foreign nations. To become a successful doctor, the majority of Indian students seek out formal medical education. In Kazakhstan, the MBBS program lasts for five years.
- The best medical college in Kazakhstan, if you want a successful medical career. Kazakhstan’s medical universities are known throughout the world for their high calibre of instruction. All prestigious universities in Kazakhstan hire sincere professors from the medical boards.
- Please be aware that USMLE, NMC, WHO, GMC, and IMED all recognize all medical institutions in this country. Kazakhstan, in the centre of central Asia, offers both domestic and foreign students a variety of medical program options. In Kazakhstan, medical colleges recognized by NMC are providing MBBS programs to nearly 5000 Indian students who want to become doctors. It makes sense that admission to MBBS programs is simpler in Kazakhstan than it is elsewhere.
MBBS in Kazakhstan: Why?
Want to pursue an MBBS abroad? Some benefits of attending medical school in Kazakhstan include:
- In Kazakhstan, the application process is quick and easy.
- At Kazakhstan University, there are no exorbitant fees, donations, or capitation amounts required.
- WHO, NMC, IMED, USMLE, and IMED all acknowledge the legitimacy of medical universities.
- The educational standards at Kazakhstan’s medical universities are very high.
- No entrance exam is necessary for medical aspirants to take to apply for MBBS admission in Kazakhstan.
- Students in Kazakhstan can easily qualify for international competition because of the country’s top-notch medical education.
- Students in Kazakhstan who pursue an MBBS program have the chance to travel abroad.
- The cost of living is extremely reasonable, as are the hostel fees.
- The credit hour system is one option provided by the medical universities in Kazakhstan to their students.
- Kazakhstan typically requires six years to complete an MBBS program in English.
- A 1-year internship component follows the 5-year theoretical and practical portion of the MBBS program.
- In these universities, there are insufficient faculty-to-student ratios.
- Every professor speaks and writes English well.
- If the students have any difficulties following the syllabus, the professors help them.
- The National Medical Commission (NMC) updates its list of accredited universities each year. These universities provide English-medium medical education.
- In consultation with the Indian Embassy and Kazakhstan’s Ministry of Education, the list of NMCs has been released.
The following qualifications must be met by prospective doctors from Kazakhstan who wish to pursue an MBBS degree:
- Privately completed 12th graders are not eligible for NMC Eligibility requirements.
- Admission to Kazakhstan University for international students.
- The student’s grade in class 12 must have been at least 50%.
- The three main subjects in class 12 must be physics, chemistry, and biology.
- OBC, SC, and ST students must receive at least 40% in the same subjects.
- NEET qualification.
- Leading universities in Kazakhstan don’t require IELTS or TOEFL.
- The student must be 17 years old.
- For MBBS in Kazakhstan, completion of 10+2 from a regular board.
Kazakhstan’s MBBS Program for Indian Students: Requirements
- All Indian students who want to pursue MBBS in Kazakhstan must have a NEET score.
- NEET has been made mandatory by the Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare at the National Medical Commission’s recommendation.
- After graduating from medical school in Kazakhstan, you must pass the NMC Screening Test to practise medicine in India.
- After graduating from the Kazakhstan MBBS program, they are eligible to practice without taking the NEET exam.
- Based on the candidate’s rank, NEET-eligible students get the seat.
- While there are few medical seats available in India, it is very simple to enrol in a medical school in Kazakhstan.
The application process for universities in Kazakhstan is quite simple to follow. The applicants can easily complete all the requirements to Study MBBS in Kazakhstan. The actions are listed below:
- First, medical students must complete the university’s application form.
- To be admitted to MBBS in Kazakhstan, you must complete the application with the proper information.
- The International Students Department must then receive all necessary documentation.
- The university alone determines whether to accept or reject an application.
- The candidates will receive an invitation letter for an MBBS seat in Kazakhstan in this step.
- Once you have the admissions letter, you can apply for a student visa at the Kazakhstani embassy.
- The candidates might receive a call from the Embassy for an interview at this stage.
- You must first submit the enrollment fee in the interim.
- The candidates can board a flight for Kazakhstan after receiving their visas.
Why Choose Kazakhstan to Study MBBS?
When you apply for an MBBS program in Kazakhstan, the issue of dependability comes first. You might wonder: Why should I pick this nation? Another foreign university is an option for you?
- The global education system aids candidates in obtaining comprehensive medical training.
- Here, the cost of MBBS admission is reasonable.
- Many medical professionals are available to help you with medical procedures.
- Candidates can choose from a variety of medical courses at all Kazakhstan universities.
- In MBBS Kazakhstan, there are many opportunities to pursue a career in medicine.
- The NMC and UNESCO both recognize this country’s universities.
- Kazakhstan has a teacher-to-student ratio of one to ten.
- The language of instruction for Kazakhstani MBBS in English.
- There is an opportunity to learn new languages like Kazakh and Russian.
- For MBBS studies in Kazakhstan, there are no language requirements.
- Candidates are guided to handle serious medical issues by renowned faculties.
- After their second year, candidates have the opportunity to work in government hospitals.
What are the main factors that draw so many people each year?
Therefore, you should read the information below if you want to know the cause.
- You can work as a doctor in private hospitals if you so choose.
- Here, medical students can gain international experience.
- A range of scholarships is made available to outstanding candidates.
- Numerous international conferences and student exchange programs are held at Kazakhstani universities.
- You can stay here if you want to study medicine in Kazakhstan.
- You can conduct medical experiments with the aid of well-equipped labs.
- The Kazakhstan Education Department recently introduced a credit course system for candidates to earn their degrees.
- If you choose to study MBBS in Kazakhstan, you can return home during your break.
- The Indian students will have the opportunity to eat Indian food here.
- As the locals are very helpful by nature, there is no need to worry about your safety.
- Additionally, Kazakhstan is home to many esteemed professors who can assist you with surgical procedures.
- Numerous prestigious institutions of higher learning offer candidates intensive education.
- In addition to this, utilizing the most recent medical technology draws in a large number of students from around the globe.
- The most astounding fact, however, is that there are no tests that you must take.