Study MBBS in Russia for Indian Students 2023-24
For years, aspirant medical students from India and other nations have chosen to study MBBS in Russia. Indians who are interested in becoming doctors are drawn to the country by the simple admissions process, high educational standards, and welcoming environment. The top 30 universities from the top 100 medical institutions in the world are from Russia. In Russia, there are close to 58 medical institutions that uphold a 7:1 teacher-to-student ratio.
In this nation, 12 medical universities offer MBBS programs with an English medium. Candidates for the MBBS in Russia must achieve a PCB score of at least 50% in grade 12. In addition, each applicant must pass NEET to be accepted into Russian medical universities. In Russia, there is no entrance exam required for enrollment in MBBS programs. The admissions procedure is easy and quick. The cost of an MBBS in Russia is noticeably lower than in other nations. The costs are easily attainable, and one can earn the coveted MBBS degree. Please read the arguments in favor of MBBS in Russia below if you’re still on the fence.
How much is medical fees in russia?
Because of the affordable tuition and living costs, more and more Indian students are deciding to study medicine in Russia. For MBBS students, Russia is a very difficult nation to study in. The cost of the course has been significantly reduced thanks to government subsidies in Russia. In comparison to other countries, studying for the MBBS is seen as being straightforward in Russia. The study’s cost is quite inexpensive. Foreign students can easily enroll in Russian institutions without having to pay hefty tuition fees. There is no other gift than this. The six-year mbbs from russia program is affordable for students.
How much NEET score is required for MBBS in Russia?
For mbbs russia admission, you must have achieved the 50 percentile in NEET in order to qualify for NMC. For open category students in NEET, the cutoff score was 715-117, for those in the Reserved Category, it was 116-93. A comparable cutoff might be foreseen this year as well. Moreover, you must have achieved a passing grade of 50% overall and 50% in PCB courses.
Is MBBS in Russia better than India?
The majority of medical students who want to pursue MBBS and become doctors pick Russia. RUSSIA MEDICAL COLLEGE provide economical education of the highest caliber. In terms of offering top-notch medical education, Russia is ranked eighth. The European Council, MCI, and WHO all recognize mbbs university in russia.
After students complete their MBBS in Russia For Indian Students, they are given the M.D. (Physician) medical degree, which is equal to the MBBS in India. There are about 57 medical schools in Russia that offer MBBS programs in both Russian and English. The MBBS program in Russia takes 6 years to complete, including a 1 year internship.
Can I get job in India after MBBS from Russia?
Yes, a Russian-issued MBBS degree is recognized in India. However, you must pass the FMGE test there before you may do an internship in India. Every mbbs from russia student may apply for jobs in any nation. The MCI/WHO has accredited some of best russia mbbs colleges. After passing the Medical Licensing Examination, the students are able to work anywhere in the world thanks to these international recognitions.
Is it worth doing MBBS from Russia?
Study MBBS in russia is really worthwhile. MBBS in Russia is a popular alternative for international students because to the extremely high quality education and affordable tuition. Almost 200,000 international students from 160 different countries are welcomed to study at the best universities in Russia each year. For students seeking a top-notch education, outstanding clinical exposure, and reasonable tuition. Numerous highly regarded medical universities in Russia have cutting-edge infrastructure, experienced faculty, and a diverse student body.
Can I go to Russia for MBBS without NEET?
The student must have achieved a passing grade of 50% overall and 50% in PCB courses. On December 31, 2022, candidates must have reached the age of 17. In order to be admitted to the Russian MBBS and BDS programs, Indian candidates must pass the NEET Test. The NEET exam is typically a requirement for admission to MBBS programs. Russia is renowned for MBBS studies by foreign students. It is home to around 57 medical schools that accept NEET scores for enrollment in their MBBS programs.
MBBS in Russia – Important Links
MBBS in Russia at a Glance
MD equivalent to MBBS in India
MBBS in Russia Intake
MBBS in Russia Duration
MBBS in Russia Eligibility
50% Marks in PCB and NEET Qualified
Medium of Teaching
MBBS in Russia Fees
3500 to 6500 USD Per Year
Living Cost in Russia
100 – 200 USD Per Month
Medical Universities Recognition
NMC, WHO, FAIMER, Ministry of Education Russia.
MBBS in Russia Duration
- In Russia, the entire MBBS program lasts six years to complete.
- For five years, students who want to pursue a career in medicine must study in order to acquire theoretical knowledge.
- They will have to finish an internship at a connected hospital for an additional year.
MBBS in Russia Teaching Method
- The MBBS courses are available in English through the medical universities and colleges in Russia.
- The student has the option of continuing their MBBS studies in Russian if they so choose.
- The University also offers assistance with language learning.
Russian medical universities recognition
The MBBS degrees offered in this nation, along with all Russian universities, are recognized internationally.
- Worldwide Organization for Health (WHO).
- Russian Ministry of Education.
- National Medical Commission (NMC).
- Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research (FAIMER).
- World Federation for Medical Education (WFME).
- World Federation for Medical Education.
- Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG).
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in Russia Admission
The Medical aspirants who want to study MBBS in Russia must have the following Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates for admission to top medical universities in Russia must be between the ages of 17 and 25.
- The qualified applicants must pass their regular 12-year-old exams.
- For Indian students to attend medical school in Russia, they must pass the 12th grade with a minimum of 50% on a recognized board.
- The open board student is not eligible to apply for admission.
- For the MBBS in Russia for Indian students, the students must have a science background.
- Candidates must read Physics, Biology, and Chemistry in their 12th grade years if they intend to study medicine in Russia.
- Candidates from the SC, ST, and OBC categories must receive a minimum score of 45% in order to attend medical school in Russia.
Documents Needed for MBBS in Russia Admission
For admission to the MBBS in Russia, the following documents are required of the applicants.
- For age verification, a birth certificate is required.
- Mark sheets for the 10th and 12th grades are required for Russian MBBS students.
- Certificate and a transfer certificate from the previous institution attended.
- NEET score reports.
- For admission to an MBBS in Russia, a student must have a passport that is valid for at least 18 months.
- Also required is a student visa.
- Additionally, a few passport-sized photos are needed.
- A no objection certificate is required for MBBS candidates from India.
- HIV test results must be reported, according to Russian medical universities.
Why MBBS Study in Russia?
By pursuing their dream of studying MBBS abroad in Russia, medical students can realize their aspirations. No donations are requested by Russian universities.
- The cost of an MBBS in Russia is reasonable.
- There are medical schools in Russia that have NMC approval.
- In Russia, the MBBS curriculum is of extremely high caliber.
- There is recognition for Russian universities all over the world.
- Russian medical universities benefit greatly from having cutting-edge labs and cutting-edge teaching methods.
- Russian MBBS colleges do not require IELTS or TOEFL.
- The students will have access to modern laboratories that are fully furnished.
- Associations like UNESCO, WHO, NMC, etc. recognize them.
- You can work in the best hospitals in the world with a reference from the medical colleges in Russia.
- Russian medical schools provide Indian students with excellent opportunities for global exposure.
- In the nation, Indian students are largely safe.
Admission to MBBS in Russia
In Russia, the application process for medical school is simple.
- For free admission counseling, kindly stop by or call any of the offices or Representatives. You will receive comprehensive information about medical universities in Russia, course costs, eligibility requirements.
- The following documents must be submitted by the students first.
- Class 12th grade mark sheet or pass certificate, scanned.
- Certificate of Passage for Class 10th, scanned.
- NEET Admit Card and Results.
- 6 background-free, passport-sized colored photos that measure 4.5 cm by 3.5 cm.
- Copy of Passport Scan (first and last page).
- You will receive an admissions letter once you have successfully paid the application fees.