Bashkir State Medical University is known as the oldest medical university in Russia, holding the top 10 rank among the 10 best medical universities. This university become popular among international students for its very easy admission process, low fee structure.
Looking online for the Top medical universities in Russia? Your search ends at Bashkir State Medical University. This University is one of the leading university in Russia.
BSMU comes under the top 10 medical universities in Russia due to its high-quality education system. Students who are looking to pursue low-cost MBBS in Russia then this is the right and ideal place. Students can enhance their knowledge and nourish their skills at BSMU due to its amazing study and student-friendly environment. The total duration of the MBBS course is 6 years including 1 year of inter ship in a reputed hospital.
Bashkir state medical university: Admission Criteria
An aspirant carrying a minimum of 50% marks in 12th Standard in Physics, Chemistry and Biology. If the candidate belongs to any reserved category, then a score of 40% in Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
- Academic Year Starting From: 1st September 2021
- Application Deadline Till: 30th June 2021
- Estimated Tuition Fees + Accommodation Fees: INR 21.5 Lakh for 6 Years
Bashkir State Medical University has perfect surroundings for studies as well as leisure. There are lots of other curriculum activities like soccer, volleyball, chess, powerlifting and other so many classes offer by BSMU. BSMU also offering a summer vacation camp where students are spending their vacation period.
The following programmes are available at Bashkir State Medical University:
Faculty of Dentistry Faculty of General Medicine (MBBS)
- Paediatrics Department
- Pharmacy Faculty
- Sports Medicine Faculty
- Postgraduate Studies Faculty
- Culture Faculty of Adaptive Physical Education
- Clinical Psychology Department
- Foreign Students’ Faculty
- Higher Learning Nursing College
- Pre-University Education Faculty
Admission Requirements 2023
An Indian candidate must meet the following prerequisites in order to get admitted to Bashkir State Medical University:
- The candidate must have a 10+2 (intermediate) diploma with a minimum of 50% in physics, chemistry, biology, and English.
- The applicant must also pass the NEET-UG test.
- At the time of admission, students must be at least 17 years old.
You should apply for admission to the institution before the August 30th deadline to maximise your chances of receiving a seat because seats are restricted and the quantity of applicants is high.
Life as a Student at BSMU
- Bashkir Medical University has five dorms with a total capacity of 2000 students. Hostels are of the flat variety, with an attached kitchen, toilet and bathroom. All hostels are well-appointed and fully air-conditioned. The basic approach consists of two or three pupils in a single room. Hostel Internet access is accessible. Students may receive Indian food at the dorm canteen, and there are also foreign TV channels (Hindi, Tamil, and so on).
- All of the hostels are well-protected by police. The bed linen is changed once a week, and the hostel is cleaned once daily. Every year, BSMU hosts cultural events in which students from all over the world participate. The Indian student association observes Indian holidays such as Diwali, Holi, and Baisakhi.
- BSMU also hosts events in sports such as table tennis, football, basketball, and badminton. The Bashkir university library includes around 500000 books, with 85% of them being special medical literature. The library features four specialised reading rooms with 252 seats, a local network, and an electronic catalogue that allows access to several databases.
- International applications for Bashkir State Medical University normally open on May 15th and close on August 31st.
“Bashkir State Medical University is Russia’s oldest leading medical university. Bashkir State Medical University is one of the top ten Russian medical colleges. Bashkir State Medical University is growing popular among international applicants for medical education due to its affordable tuition price structure and simple admission process.“