Ural State Medical UniversityYear of Establishment1930Located inYekaterinburg, Sverdlovsk OblastDuration of MBBS Course6 YearsMBBS fees Structure20 TO 21 lakhs INR*Indian Mess FacilityYesWeatherColdNMC ApprovedYesWHO ApprovedYesForeign Students Enrolled5500+Indian Students Enrolled400+University Ranking71
|Ural State Medical University
|Year of Establishment
|Yekaterinburg, Sverdlovsk Oblast
|Duration of MBBS Course
|MBBS fees Structure
|20 TO 21 lakhs INR*
|Indian Mess Facility
|Foreign Students Enrolled
|Indian Students Enrolled
first moscow state medical university(Sechenov University) was once hooked up in the 12 months of 1758 and it is regarded as one of the Top Medical Universities in Russia. This college has been a pioneer in the Russian Healthcare System as it is the oldest college in Russia.
There are universal 19,000 college students at the university, out of which 3,500 are global students. There are college students from around ninety nations all over the world at the university. The largest range of overseas college students is from Malaysia, China, Azerbaijan, Iran, India, Namibia, South Africa, etc.
Sechenov University is now the sole Russian Academic Excellence Project participant in the QS World University Ranking by Subject (Medicine). Its clinical expertise is a significant advantage for cross-disciplinary fundamental research and the identification of new health and care perspectives.
WHY STUDY MBBS AT FIRST MOSCOW STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY?
Below are the important motives why college students have to find out about First Moscow State Medical University:
- The ‘Sechenov University is the biggest lookup clinical college in Russia and it was once hooked up in 1758.
- Today it provides undergraduate and postgraduate publications taught in English and Russian in all areas of medicine, biology, and biotechnology, along with bachelor’s degrees, master’s programs, medical residency programs, expert degrees, PhD programs, and CME courses.
- With proactive multidisciplinary research in community cooperation with world leaders in Engineering, Technology, and Natural Sciences. Sechenov University develops “Medicine of the Future” on the stable tutorial groundwork of scientific remedies broadening the horizons.
- The college has a scientific library that has a special series of scientific publications in remedy and healthcare.
- There is no entrance examination for admission to this college and no donation is required.
- The First Moscow State Medical University has low training charges and remarkable infrastructure.
- The medium of guidance at the college is English, so it is a benefit for the students.
- It is pretty effortless for new college students to adapt and assimilate to new locations and cultures of Russia. Also, the group of workers at this college is pleasant and caring.
The eligibility standards to find out about MBBS at First Moscow State Medical University are as follows:
- Applicants should have cleared the NEET examination for admission to the MBBS path in any u.s. abroad.
- The applicant has to have finished his/her twelfth Standard from a reputed board or enterprise and should have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as topics in their twelfth standard.
- He/she has to have done 17 years of age on or earlier than the thirty-first December of the year in which the admission is being taken.
Faculty at the I. M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University.
- Medicine is taught in the Faculty of Medicine.
- Preventive Medicine Faculty.
- Paediatrics faculty.
- Preparatory Studies Faculty.
“I.M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University (Sechenov University) is regarded as one of Russia’s top medical schools. The medical faculty of Imperial Moscow University founded the university in 1758. Sechenov University was a forerunner in Russia’s healthcare system. Many prominent scientists and clinicians who have made major contributions to the advancement of medicine have previously worked at the University. “