Most of the students in India have the misconception that going abroad for Medical studies. A huge amount in terms of course fees. Cost of living in a distant land and many other concerns.
Kazakhstan has established itself as a regional hub for Central Asia. MBBS is a highly regarded medical degree in Kazakhstan, with some of the best medical schools in the country.
Kazakhstan offers Indian students a diverse and excellent opportunity to pursue medical education. As a result, Kazakhstan has emerged as a major educational hub for Indian students, outperforming other countries. When compared to several other countries, obtaining an MBBS seat at one of Kazakhstan’s best medical universities is relatively simple.
Kazakhstan’s medical universities are known around the world for their high-quality teaching methods.
Clinical clinical training is extremely valuable in Kazakhstan because the country maintains a high standard of medical education.
WHO, USMLE, IMED, GMC, and NMC all recognize Kazakhstan’s top medical universities.
Studying MBBS in Kazakhstan
- All students scored 50% in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
- 40% of the students belonging to the category reserved in the science category number 12 and older than 17 years.
- Must be qualified NEET.
Shares his borders with Russia, China, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, and Turkmenistan. Shares a large part of the Caspian Sea. It does not share borders with Mongolia, although they are only 37 km apart. Known as the Republic of Kazakhstan is a transcontinental country which is located in Central Asia.
Why Pursue MBBS Abroad in Kazakhstan?
- Duration of MBBS of General Medicine Course is 5 years.
- Mostly Universities in Kazakhstan are Recognized by WHO and MCI.
- The most important part of Kazakhstan Medical education universities is providing good quality of education.
- Practical facilities like Medical faculty and hospitals so that they can gain the best knowledge about medicine.
- Most of the Kazakhstan universities have foreign teachers.
- They are professional and well trained to deliver medical lectures in English.
Eligibility Criteria- Study MBBS In Kazakhstan
- The Candidate age must be 17 years on or before 31st December of the admission year.
- The Student must secure 60% marks in their 12th standard from (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology).
- Indian medical student who wants to enroll in Foreign Medical Universities must qualify NEET.
- Nationality – Students must have Indian nationality.