Kazan State Medical University is located in the central section of the town Kazan. KSMU was established in 1814. This college is one of the most topmost Medical Universities in Russia. From this university, hundreds of Indians have graduated in the past.
It prepares awesome specialists in several fields of medicine. Among clinical colleges of the Russian Federation, Kazan State Medical University holds a sixteenth place.
- General Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
Eligibility Criteria for pursuing Medicine in Kazan State Medical University
- The students needs to have accomplished his/her twelfth Standard from a reputed board and ought to have at least obtained 50% minimum marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- He/she should have achieved 17 years of age on or earlier than the December 31st of the year in which the admission is being taken.
- Aspirants need to have cleared the NEET examination for admission to the MBBS route in any other country.
- No longer be struggling from any contagious disorder such as Aids, or tuberculosis, etc.
Documents Required at the time of Admission
- NEET Score Card
- 12 Passport size photographs
- 10th and 12th Mark sheets
- Medical Council of India’s Eligibility certificate
- HIV reports by a recognized hospital
Kazan Medical University Student Life
Kazan State Medical University places a high value on student life. The University supports students who participate in a wide range of sporting programmes. During the holidays, students are invited to unwind at the “Medic” camp, which is located in the forest on the Volga River’s banks. Year-round entertainment options for students include football, tennis, basketball, swimming in the summer and skiing and skating in the winter.
Why Should You Attend Kazan State Medical University?
- International medical programmes, we have the highest standards.
- Affordable quality education.
- Key global health partner.
- Experience in medical training for over 200 years.
- Students from around 57 countries.
- For 1000 years, there has been a cultural hub.
“According to the Ratings, Kazan State Medical University has been recognised with a rating of «BBB+» and is rated 33rd among all Russian institutions (medical and non-medical). KSMU is a truly worldwide university, with over 200 years of expertise in medical education. Around 700 students from 57 nations study here, with half of them studying in English. Furthermore, we have a huge number of students from Russia’s neighbouring and remote areas. We are happy that Kazan Medical School is appealing to young people from all over the world. That is why we make foreign students our first focus.”
FOLLOW US – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube