|VORONEZH STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY GLIMPSE|
|Year of Establishment||1930|
|Located in||Voronezh, Russia|
|Duration of MBBS Course||6 Years|
|MBBS fees Structure||22 TO 25 lakhs INR*|
|Indian Mess Facility||Yes|
|Foreign Students Enrolled||5500+|
|Indian Students Enrolled||400+|
Voronezh State Medical University is one of the main and classical universities in Russia. In 1802, the college opened with the aid of the decree of Emperor Alexander 1st, and in 1918 by using the selection of the Big State Commission, the college received shifted to Voronezh.
In 1930, the scientific school of the college grew to be an impartial scientific institute. Since its establishment, the college has organized extra than forty thousand clinical experts until date from fifty-six distinct nations such as Asia, Europe, and Africa.
WHY STUDY MBBS AT VORONEZH STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY?
Below are some of the advantages of analyzing MBBS at Voronezh State Medical University:
- The Voronezh State Medical University has well-established coordination with the German Medical Association.
- The college has a massive library with around 5,00,000 copies of books. Since 2002, the college has been accepting global students.
- At this university, there is graduate, published graduate PhD and secondary courses.
- The college consists of worldwide college students from about fifty-six countries, therefore college students can trip to multicultural surroundings at this university.
- Seminars and practicals are additionally given significance as a substitute than giving simply theoretical understanding to students.
- The school rooms and laboratories at the college are geared up with the internet, audio-video systems, present-day equipment, and contemporary software.
- No donation and no entrance examination are required for admission into Voronezh State Medical University.
Candidates must be eligible for MBBS admission at ST. Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University The eligibility standards to learn about MBBS at Voronezh State Medical University are as follows:
- Students should have a smooth pink NEET exam.
- The pupil needs to have finished 17 years of age on the thirty-first December of the 12 months in which the admission is being taken.
- The candidate has to have executed category twelfth with at least 65% from an ordinary board.
- The scholar should have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology at his/her twelfth standard.