Is it feasible to study MBBS in another country without taking the NEET? Yes, that is doable, according to the answer. How
ever, there are various other arrangements that we will discuss in this post. Due to the COVID-19 epidemic, pupils are granted a one-time exemption. In this blog, we will provide you with all of the information you need to know about MBBS without NEET in other countries.
So, if you want to study MBBS without NEET abroad, we recommend that you read this blog all the way to the end because we’ve covered topics like what is NEET, MBBS without NEET, colleges accepting students without NEET, and so on.
mbbs without passing the neet
As a result, students must pass the NEET exam, and students cannot study mbbs without passing the neet. If you intend to study MBBS in a foreign nation, you must first pass the NEET. It assists students in gaining admission to MCI-approved medical colleges.
Candidates wishing to study MBBS abroad have been delayed because the exam has been rescheduled, making it harder for them to study outside of India. The delay in the MBBS course is not beneficial for the applicants because it is a long course that takes up to 5-6 years, therefore students must plan accordingly because if they squander a year, they will lack and may not become a successful doctor in the future. While applying for MBBS Abroad, Indian students must first qualify for the NEET test, as they would not admit students who do not qualify for the NEET.
What exactly is NEET?
The National Eligibility Cumulative Entrance Test (NEET) is the qualifying or entrance test for students interested in pursuing MBBS or BDS programs at Indian Medical or Dental colleges. NEET, formerly known as the All India Pre-Medical Test (AIPMT), is administered by the National Testing Agency (NTA), an autonomous entity. Prior to NTA, the test was administered by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). English, Hindi, Bengali, Assamese, Marathi, Odia, Tamil, Urdu, Telugu, and Kannada are the ten languages used in the NEET exam. The examination lasts three hours and consists of 180 questions. The exam is broken into three sections: physics, chemistry, and biology (Botany and Zoology).
Countries that Offer MBBS without NEET
Eligibility and Other Requirements for MBBS Without NEET in Abroad
Although you are excused from the NEET, you must meet the following criteria to order to study abroad: –
- The student’s minimum age limit shall be 17 as of December 31 of the year in which the student is applying. There is, however, no upper limit for MBBS.
- Candidates must have passed a Senior Secondary examination from a recognized board.
- Students must have a minimum of a 50 percent average in Biology, Physics, and Chemistry, as well as English as a compulsory subject during their 10+2 years.
- At the time of admission to an overseas university, the candidate would also be needed to produce an “Eligibility Certificate” issued by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
- At the time of admission, students must also present a medical certificate declaring that they are not infected with or suffering from any contagious disease.
Admission Procedure for Studying MBBS abroad
Candidates can continue with their application procedure once they have met all of the eligibility conditions. Candidates must select the university or college where they want to continue their education and fill out an application form online with the necessary information and payments. The applicant is required to upload a set of documents. This includes the following:
- Mark sheets for classes 10 and 12
- Certificate of Eligibility for School Leaving and School Migration issued by MCI
- Financial Statements for Individuals
- Purpose Statement (SOP)
- a resume (CV)
- Identifying Documents (if already exists)
- Recommendation Letter (LOR)
- Certificate of Language Proficiency
- Photographs in Passport Size
- Certificate of Medical Fitness
After successfully submitting papers and paying the required fees, the admission committee of the individual university will thoroughly review the candidate’s application form, and if all of the criteria are met, the students will receive an admission letter from the University.