MBBS in Russia
MBBS in Russia: A Best Option for Indian Students
MBBS in Russia is popular among Indian students
- The affordability of MBBS in Russia is one of the main reasons why it is so popular among Indian students. When compared to other countries, the tuition fees and average cost of living in Russia are very low and lucrative.
- In fact, most Russian medical universities use English as the medium of instruction, making medical education more accessible to all international students. Russia has maintained the highest teaching standards since its inception, with a particular emphasis on medical education.
- Russia has always proven its worth in providing world-class medical education at a reasonable cost to students worldwide, with a special emphasis on Indian students. Over the last two decades, there has been a significant increase in the number of international students coming to Russia to study MBBS, with an especially impressive increase in Indian students. This trend is accelerating with each passing year.
- In this article, we will go over some of the major reasons that entice a large number of Indian students to study MBBS in Russia.
Russia has all of the top educational institutions with rigorous academic standards.
- In Russia, there are over 50 renowned medical universities with over 17,000 doctors providing quality medical education to a large number of medical aspirants. All of Russia’s medical universities are in the World Directory of Medical Schools (WDOMS), with a large number of them dating back more than two centuries.
- Every medical university in Russia provides students studying MBBS with cutting-edge infrastructure. Examinations and tests are strictly formulated on a regular basis at all of these universities. Students’ performance in these examinations is good, and their development and improvement in mastering the topic is closely monitored to ensure the highest quality of graduates.
English as a medium of instruction in Russia Medical Colleges.
Initially, one of the major concerns that prevented many Indian students from studying MBBS in Russia was the language barrier. However, with recent changes, this barrier has been broken. Some Russian medical universities now offer six-year MBBS programs in English to all international students, which is an added benefit for all Indian students. Other universities offer English medium of instruction for the first three years and Russian for the final three years of the MBBS program.
Having said that, we strongly advise all students planning to study MBBS in Russia to begin learning Russian in their first year. They can communicate effectively with both Russians and their local batch mates and colleagues. Learning Russian also helps students in their clinical training when dealing with local patients who speak Russian.
There is no hefty capitation fee or entrance examination.
- Students do not need to burn midnight oil for months to gain admission to Russia’s best medical colleges. Preparing for entrance exams and anxiously awaiting the results that will determine for studying MBBS in Russia.
- Students are not to take any kind of entrance examination in order to gain admission to their preferred Russian medical universities.
- You can apply for direct admission to study MBBS in Russia if you pass the National Eligibility Cumulative Entrance Test (NEET).
Affordably priced tuition and living expenses
Tuition fees at the best medical universities in Russia offering MBBS are significantly lower when compared to other countries offering MBBS. The main reason for the lower tuition fees for pursuing MBBS in Russia is the financial support provided by the Federal Government to all universities. An international student is only required to pay 10-20% of the actual cost of their medical education. Thus, on average, a student can complete the six-year MBBS program for around INR 18 lakhs, though tuition fees vary by university.
MBBS Degree Is Globally Recognized
- Not only in Russia, but also in India, the United States, Canada, and other countries around the world. Recognized Russian medical universities Degrees.
- More than 30 Russian medical universities are rankings. Obtaining a medical degree from one of Russia’s medical universities opens the door to world-class career and academic opportunities.
- These are some of the reasons why Russia is a popular choice among Indian students looking to study MBBS abroad.
Study MBBS in Russia
- Before we get into the specifics of studying MBBS in Russia, let’s take a look at Russia.
- Russia, the world’s largest country, with twice the land area of Canada, the world’s second-largest country. The country also has Europe’s longest river, the Volga. As well as the world’s largest lake, Ladoga, and the world’s deepest lake, Baikal.
- Russia’s culture is diverse due to the country’s diverse ethnic groups.
- Russia’s climate is quite extreme, with two distinct seasons. Winters are bitterly cold, with January being the coldest month. The weather, on the other hand, becomes extremely hot during the summer, particularly during the month of July.
Some of the best medical universities in Russia that offer MBBS to Indian students.
- First Moscow State Medical University
- Orel State Medical University
- Bashkir State Medical University
- Kursk State Medical University
- Kazan State Medical University
- Kazan Federal University
- Crimea Federal University
- Northern State Medical University
- Pavlov First Saint Petersburg State Medical University
- Volgograd State Medical University
- OMSK State Medical University
- Altai State Medical University
- Ulyanovsk State University
- Far Eastern Federal University
- Kuban State Medical University
- Kabardino Balkarian State Medical University
- Saint Petersburg Medico-Social Institute
- Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University
- Ural State Medical University
- Tyumen State Medical University
- Voronezh State Medical University
Russia’s Medical Education Quality
The high quality of medical education in Russia attracts Indian and international students to pursue MBBS in Russia. Many Russian medical universities remain on the list of the world’s Top Universities based on the performance of their students.
MBBS Eligibility Criteria in Russia
Admissions to Russia’s top medical universities for MBBS. No entrance exams. However, in order to apply to any of Russia’s medical universities, Indian students must pass the NEET.
The Benefits of Studying Medicine in Russia
Russia is well-known as a popular medical education destination. Many Indian students, as well as international students, relocate to Russia to pursue their dreams.
- Russia’s education system one of the best and most advanced in the world, offering all modern technologies as well as advanced teaching methods. Russian medical institutes provide world-class education to university students.
- Russian medical education offers numerous advantages.