For years, aspirant medical students from India and other nations have chosen to study MBBS in Russia. Indians who are interested in becoming doctors are drawn to the country by the simple admissions process, high educational standards, and welcoming environment. The top 30 universities from the top 100 medical institutions in the world are from Russia. In Russia, there are close to 58 medical institutions that uphold a 7:1 teacher-to-student ratio.
In this nation, 12 medical universities offer MBBS programs with an English medium. Candidates for the MBBS in Russia must achieve a PCB score of at least 50% in grade 12. In addition, each applicant must pass NEET to be accepted into Russian medical universities. In Russia, there is no entrance exam required for enrollment in MBBS programs. The admissions procedure is easy and quick. The cost of an MBBS in Russia is noticeably lower than in other nations. The costs are easily attainable, and one can earn the coveted MBBS degree. Please read the arguments in favor of MBBS in Russia below if you’re still on the fence.
MBBS in Russia – Important Links
- MBBS in Russia
- MBBS in Russia Admission
- Medical Universities in Russia
- MBBS in Russia Fees
- MBBS in Russia Blogs
MBBS in Russia at a Glance
|MD equivalent to MBBS in India
|MBBS in Russia Intake
|MBBS in Russia Duration
|MBBS in Russia Eligibility
|50% Marks in PCB and NEET Qualified
|Medium of Teaching
|MBBS in Russia Fees
|3500 to 6500 USD Per Year
|Living Cost in Russia
|100 – 200 USD Per Month
|Medical Universities Recognition
|NMC, WHO, FAIMER, Ministry of Education Russia.
MBBS in Russia Duration
- In Russia, the entire MBBS program lasts six years to complete.
- For five years, students who want to pursue a career in medicine must study in order to acquire theoretical knowledge.
- They will have to finish an internship at a connected hospital for an additional year.
MBBS in Russia Teaching Method
- The MBBS courses are available in English through the medical universities and colleges in Russia.
- The student has the option of continuing their MBBS studies in Russian if they so choose.
- The University also offers assistance with language learning.
Russian medical universities recognition
The MBBS degrees offered in this nation, along with all Russian universities, are recognized internationally.
- Worldwide Organization for Health (WHO).
- Russian Ministry of Education.
- National Medical Commission (NMC).
- Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research (FAIMER).
- World Federation for Medical Education (WFME).
- World Federation for Medical Education.
- Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG).
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in Russia Admission
The Medical aspirants who want to study MBBS in Russia must have the following Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates for admission to top medical universities in Russia must be between the ages of 17 and 25.
- The qualified applicants must pass their regular 12-year-old exams.
- For Indian students to attend medical school in Russia, they must pass the 12th grade with a minimum of 50% on a recognized board.
- The open board student is not eligible to apply for admission.
- For the MBBS in Russia for Indian students, the students must have a science background.
- Candidates must read Physics, Biology, and Chemistry in their 12th grade years if they intend to study medicine in Russia.
- Candidates from the SC, ST, and OBC categories must receive a minimum score of 45% in order to attend medical school in Russia.
Documents Needed for MBBS in Russia Admission
For admission to the MBBS in Russia, the following documents are required of the applicants.
- For age verification, a birth certificate is required.
- Mark sheets for the 10th and 12th grades are required for Russian MBBS students.
- Certificate and a transfer certificate from the previous institution attended.
- NEET score reports.
- For admission to an MBBS in Russia, a student must have a passport that is valid for at least 18 months.
- Also required is a student visa.
- Additionally, a few passport-sized photos are needed.
- A no objection certificate is required for MBBS candidates from India.
- HIV test results must be reported, according to Russian medical universities.
Why MBBS Study in Russia?
By pursuing their dream of studying MBBS abroad in Russia, medical students can realize their aspirations. No donations are requested by Russian universities.
- The cost of an MBBS in Russia is reasonable.
- There are medical schools in Russia that have NMC approval.
- In Russia, the MBBS curriculum is of extremely high caliber.
- There is recognition for Russian universities all over the world.
- Russian medical universities benefit greatly from having cutting-edge labs and cutting-edge teaching methods.
- Russian MBBS colleges do not require IELTS or TOEFL.
- The students will have access to modern laboratories that are fully furnished.
- Associations like UNESCO, WHO, NMC, etc. recognize them.
- You can work in the best hospitals in the world with a reference from the medical colleges in Russia.
- Russian medical schools provide Indian students with excellent opportunities for global exposure.
- In the nation, Indian students are largely safe.
Admission to MBBS in Russia
In Russia, the application process for medical school is simple.
- For free admission counseling, kindly stop by or call any of the offices or Representatives. You will receive comprehensive information about medical universities in Russia, course costs, eligibility requirements.
- The following documents must be submitted by the students first.
- Class 12th grade mark sheet or pass certificate, scanned.
- Certificate of Passage for Class 10th, scanned.
- NEET Admit Card and Results.
- 6 background-free, passport-sized colored photos that measure 4.5 cm by 3.5 cm.
- Copy of Passport Scan (first and last page).
- You will receive an admissions letter once you have successfully paid the application fees.