MBBS in Russia Intake
MBBS in Russia Eligibility
MBBS in Russia Fees
15 Lakhs – 60 Lakhs (in Indian Rupee)
Medium of teaching
Cost of living
12,000 INR/ month (USD 150)
Is Russia good for MBBS for Indian students?
Russian medical colleges are accredited by the NMC India and WHO, and an MBBS from a Russian university is accepted in India. Russia’s MBBS curriculum is comparable to that of Indian medical colleges. As a result, Russian students who pass the MBBS exam are eligible to take the MCI screening test in India.
Because of the affordable tuition and living costs, more and more Indian students are deciding to study medicine in Russia. For MBBS students, Russia is a very difficult nation to study in. The cost of the course has been significantly reduced thanks to government subsidies in Russia. In comparison to other countries, studying for the MBBS is seen as being straightforward in Russia. The study’s cost is quite inexpensive. Foreign students can easily enroll in Russian institutions without having to pay hefty tuition fees. There is no other gift than this. The tuition for the six-year MBBS program is affordable for students.
How much NEET score is required for MBBS in Russia?
For admission to a Russian medical college, you must have achieved the 50 percentile in NEET in order to qualify for NMC. For open category students in NEET, the cutoff score was 715-117, for those in the Reserved Category, it was 116-93. A comparable cutoff might be foreseen this year as well.
Moreover, you must have achieved a passing grade of 50% overall and 50% in PCB courses.
Is MBBS in Russia better than India?
The majority of medical students who want to pursue MBBS and become doctors pick Russia. Russian medical universities provide economical education of the highest caliber. In terms of offering top-notch medical education, Russia is ranked eighth. The European Council, MCI, and WHO all recognize Russian medical universities.
After students complete their MBBS in Russia, they are given the M.D. (Physician) medical degree, which is equal to the MBBS in India. There are about 57 medical schools in Russia that offer MBBS programs in both Russian and English. The MBBS program in Russia takes 6 years to complete, including a 1 year internship.
Can I get job in India after MBBS from Russia?
Yes, a Russian-issued MBBS degree is recognized in India. However, you must pass the FMGE test there before you may do an internship in India.
Is it worth doing MBBS from Russia?
MBBS in Russia is a popular alternative for international students because to the extremely high quality education and affordable tuition. Almost 200,000 international students from 160 different countries are welcomed to study at the best universities in Russia each year.
Can I go to Russia for MBBS without NEET?
The student must have achieved a passing grade of 50% overall and 50% in PCB courses. On December 31, 2022, candidates must have reached the age of 17. In order to be admitted to the Russian MBBS and BDS programs, Indian candidates must pass the NEET Test.
How can I do MBBS in Russia after 12th?
Eligibility for MBBS/BDS admission in Russia:
- Applicants must have completed their 10+2 coursework in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English, or an equivalent.
- The student must have earned a passing grade of 50% overall and 50% in PCB courses.
- On December 31, 2022, candidates must have reached the age of 17.
- In order to be admitted to the Russian MBBS and BDS programs, Indian candidates must pass the NEET Test.
Can I get job in Russia after MBBS?
In Russia, an MBBS degree requires five to six years of study, training, and internship.
They may continue working there and obtaining a work visa is simple in Russia as well. With the implementation of new citizenship rules, it will also be possible to get citizenship and permanent residency in Russia after a few years of employment. There is no reason to fear for those who are skeptics about the potential. One of the safest places to visit and conduct business is Russia. The police and government are quite helpful, and the students may also get assistance from many embassies of other nations.
Why are Indians going to Russia for MBBS?
- Low-cost education: The price structure of Russian colleges is one of the reasons why Indian students like them. The tuition is low in comparison to comparable medical schools in other countries. In Russia, living expenses are also affordable. You might get by in Russia on between 14 and 21 thousand dollars a month, depending on your lifestyle.
- High-Quality education: Education of the finest quality is provided by Russian institutions, which go well beyond brilliance. Russian medical schools are well-equipped with first-rate amenities and prioritize teaching clinical skills over academic courses. Any student may easily comprehend the study modules because of their simplicity.
Is Russian doctor degree valid in India?
The answer is Yes, that an MBBS degree from a Russian medical school is recognized and legitimate in India. Russian medical universities are approved by MCI/NMC and WHO to provide students with degrees that are recognized around the world.