Among the most well-liked, reasonably priced, and sought-after locations for prospective medical students from Europe, Asia, Africa, and America is Russia. The majority of Russian medical colleges have implemented English-language programmes in their medical degrees (MBBS, dentistry, pharmacy, etc.) in response to the demand from outside medical students.
With around 57 medical colleges, MBBS in Russia gives students the opportunity to land a well-paying position in the best clinics & hospitals globally. Of the thirty-five European medical universities, Russia offers more than fifteen that are primarily recommended by the world’s three most prestigious medical councils (UNESCO, WHO, and NMC). Furthermore, the Medical Councils of major nations such the United States, the United Kingdom, the Middle East, and the World Health Organisation recognise all universities that provide MBBS programmes.
The nation offers those aspiring to medicine first-rate facilities. International students choose to study here because the nation’s medical universities provide greatly subsidised tuition to those who have not passed the IELTS and TOEFL language tests. It costs a lot less than in other western nations.
Without a question, among the top universities for medical education in the world, Russian Medical Universities have been and continue to be. Students, particularly Indian hopefuls, are drawn to study MBBS in Russia by the country’s welcoming atmosphere, inexpensive tuition, quick admission process, and excellent educational environment.
The eligibility requirements, application processes, and other pertinent details regarding MBBS Russia for Indian students are outlined here. Look at this:
Russia’s MBBS Course Highlights
The main points and comprehensive details for enrolling in the MBBS programme in Russia are as follows:
|Here is overview on MBBS in Russia 2023|
|MBBS in Russia Intake||September|
|MBBS in Russia Eligibility||50% score in 12th PCB.
|MBBS Duration||6 years|
|IELTS/ TOEFL||Not Needed|
|MBBS in Russia Fees||15–60 Lakhs(INR)|
|Medium of teaching||English|
- Kazan State Medical University, KAZAN.
- Crimea Federal University, SIMFEROPOL.
- Volgograd State Medical University
- Bashkir State Medical University
- People’s Friendship University, MOSCOW.
- First Moscow State University
- Kazan Federal University
- Mari State Medical University
- Northern State Medical University
- Perm State Medical University
- Altai State Medical University
- Astrakhan State Medical University
- Belgorod State National Research University
- Dagestan State Medical University
- Irkutsk State Medical University
- Izhevsk State Medical Academy
- Kuban State Medical University
- Kursk State Medical University
- Omsk State Medical University
- Rostov State Medical University
- Saratov State Medical University
- Tambov State University
- Ulyanovsk State Medical University
- Ryazan State Medical University
- Siberian State Medical University
- Orenburg State Medical University
- Novosibirsk State University
Russia’s MBBS Duration
- In Russia, an MBBS programme lasts six years in total.
- Students have five years to develop theoretical knowledge.
- An internship in a partner hospital is scheduled for another year.
The MBBS teaching medium in Russia
- Aspirants can enrol in English-language MBBS programmes offered by Russian medical universities and institutions.
- Students have the option to study their MBBS programmes in Russian if they so want.
- A few basic elementary-level Russian lessons are also provided to English-medium pupils.
Qualification for Russia’s MBBS
Medical students have always favoured Russia as their MBBS programme location. If an Indian student want to pursue an MBBS programme in Russia, they must meet the following requirements:
- Age: By December 31st of the year in which they submit, students must be at least 17 years old. The topic is the same, except candidates who identify as SC, OBC, or ST must have 45% in the 12th Standard.
- Marks: Students must have earned at least 50% of the possible points in the scientific stream, which includes topics like chemistry, biology, and physics, in their 12th grade. Additionally needed is the ISC/CBSE or any other board that is comparable.
- Exam – In order to get admitted to Russian MBBS programmes, Indian applicants must pass the NEET Exam. In contrast to other foreign nations, studying in Russia does not need passing the TOEFL or IELTS exam.
- For an Indian student doing an MBBS course in Russia, the students must have a foundation in science.
- The open board student is not eligible to be admitted.